Did you know that Baahubali was shot with around 4,500-5,000 visual effects (VFX) shots? One of the most expensive films ever made, Baahubali had some amazing visual effects which gave it a world class look. Here’s a behind the scenes look at the shoot of the blockbuster…
1. The waterfall wasn’t there, but created in the computer world.
2. This is how Shiva climbed the rock face.
3. This scene where Shiva followed Avanthika actually looked like this.
4. The forest background was actually a green screen. How ironic is that?
5. Green screen also came to the rescue in Shiva’s tree branch stunt.
6. This is how Shiva emulated George of the Jungle.
7. The waterfall was actually a VFX studio creation!
8. Though this scene was a bit much, it did look spectacular.
9. The waterfall and cliff were actually a VFX set.
10. Finally, reaching for his lady love.
11. This scene with Shiva suspending in the air looked too real to be fake.
Surprised much? Here’s how VFX changes the entire look of the film.